View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 09:18 AM   #38
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Currently biting into cotton pads to stem the bleeding form having two wisdom teeth out this morning.
Not sure the sedation was strong enough - they said it'd be like being very drunk, and I probably wouldn't remember anything.
Don't feel drunk, and remember quite a lot of cutting, chipping and tugging .

Looking forward to a few days feeling sorry for myself, mooching about doing nothing but reading - my favourite part of feeling poorly .
currently feeling sorry for sparrow. i remember having my wisdom teeth out (all three of them ; the 4th one never grew, thank heavens). i got a general anesthesia, and it's a good thing too. according to the surgeon, the procedure normally takes only about 15 minutes, but mine took 45. i looked like a squirrel for quite some time afterwards.

little word of advice for you, sparrow (and take it from one who knows) : this is no time to watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail. in fact you should refrain from all laughter-inducing activities for at least the first few days. trust me.

on the other hand, you couldn't imagine a better excuse to eat ice cream all day long. silver lining of the best kind, that, no ?
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote