View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 05:29 PM   #21
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleZora View Post
The .99 Banned Books are a fantastic bargain - all modern classics. It took a bit to figure it out, but then it was simple to download my 17 purchases to Adobe Digital Editions and then to my Nook. Had I purchased them at Amazon or Barnes & Noble the bill would have been about $140.
I agree it took a bit of effort to figure out how to download the ePubs...has Google changed their system recently, or am I just forgetting/losing my mind? I don't buy from them very often, so maybe I've just spaced out, but...

Anyway, in a bit more detail, so others don't lose their minds

Buy the book (it helps if you make sure you are logged into your own google account, and not your son's from last night )

Wait until the sale completes and you see a "read" button instead of a price button under the picture of the book. You may need to refresh your page...

Then DON'T click the "read" button. Seriously, don't! It will just take you to the web browser version.

Instead click on the "How to Read" tab and then page down until you see the red picture of an ereader with the "download ePub" button underneath. Then click either the picture or the button.

Not as hard to do as to write out, but it sure took me a long time to figure out I had to look under that "How to Read" tab...
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote