View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 03:03 PM   #1
ihor
Enthusiast
ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindle DX Graphite
How to set up different font sizes on Aa key?

Dear all,
please, look at this picture:

Can anyone tell me, how to make this?

For the case if image host will sometimes kill the image, I will describe in words.

When I press "Aa" button on my Kindle DX device, I get 8 options of font size. Firt two are too small. Last 3 are too HUGE. I don't need them.

But very often I need something between 4th and 5th size.

Is there a configuration file where I can set up something like
PROPOSED_FONT_SIZES=20,22,24,26,28,30,32
?

If yes, can anyone tell me where I can set it up - in what file?
I don't believe that Kindle OS developer have hardcoded these values...

P.S. I know that there is a file
\system\com.amazon.ebook.booklet.reader\reader.pre f
where I can change FONT_SIZE and then reboot a device. But this is very inconvenient - so please, don't propose this option.

I want to "tell" the device once and forever to have a different preset of font sizes. Does anyone know how to do this?
ihor is offline   Reply With Quote