View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 09:26 PM   #31
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
After reading the thread I can see it's all about the money. Her books, she can do what she wants with them although I also find it weird that she called the Free Books an experiment.

I do not like how she attacked a perfectly legit site. That to me reminds of the whole LendInk ordeal. Authors screaming piracy without understanding what they've agreed to.

I think I will remove her books from my TBR. My friend absolutely loves her books. Has them all in paperback. I got mine from the CD. I haven't read them yet but I can not no longer read them. They are tainted.

If she would of just said I no longer want my books given away for free because ebooks are more popular now so the game has changed... but the way she acted toward BAEN over sample chapters and at others was distasteful and unprofessional.
I wonder if she would have acted that way if Jim Baen was still alive?
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote