View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 07:39 AM   #3
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Eh, Kobo sales have not proven to be worth the time yet. I likely will always publish direct mobi to Amazon, and format specifically for Kindle because they have the sales to warrant the effort. I may start doing that for B&N. But Kobo? They are less then 5% of my sales, I do not see it a good use of my time to get them perfect. For all of those small shops, I'll let Smash do it. Rather use that time in editing then dealing with them.

If Kobo grows successful, then I will likely change my tune.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote