View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 11:23 PM   #1
louwin
Newbie Nerd
louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3 64Gb Black
Any way to automate editting metadata?

I am cleaning up a library so I click on some books then I click the "Edit Metadata" icon then on the drop down menu I click on "Edit metadata in bulk" then click on the "Search and Replace" tab then click on "search field" drop down to and click on "title". I do this hundreds of times

Then I enter the search field then the replace field (this I am happy with) but the preceeding sequence is a bit painful when you are doing it hundreds of times

Is there a shortcut or can I define one to take me straight to the "search" line of the Search and Replace the title dialogue?
louwin is offline   Reply With Quote