View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 01:21 PM   #5
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
I really wanted to nominate The Little World of Don Camillo by Giovanni Guareschi, but I can't find it as an ebook, so I'll go for:

Expecting Someone Taller by Tom Holt

Quote:
Malcolm Fisher inherits a magic ring from a dying badger and becomes the much-disputed Ruler of the World. Everyone wants the ring--despite the fearsome curse upon it. And Malcolm is about to learn that some are born to greatness, and some are, well, badgered into it.
I read this years ago as well, and do remember it being laugh-out-loud funny. Available as an ebook from Amazon and Kobo amongst others.

Last edited by orlok; 03-20-2012 at 01:25 PM.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote