View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 05:50 PM   #39
Ntsimp
Zealot
Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iriver Story HD, Android
The basic point of the video seems to be that it's nothing but a reader. No sound, no color, no touch, no apps. That's OK; that's all I wanted. I love the high resolution, the support for the formats I use (mostly epub, pdf, and djvu), and the ability to do firmware updates over wifi. I don't want a tablet computer; I want to read books. And the Story HD is really good for that.
Ntsimp is offline   Reply With Quote