View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 02:00 PM   #88
ikarus9999
Connoisseur
ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by volpo View Post
Hi,

Two things. The latest version of the plugin doesn't work properly with my KT. It runs but as soon as I press settings the KT freezes. If I touch anywhere else while it is frozen it re-starts (I guess it is a good thing that the plugin isn't self starting after all :-).
2nd, version control. The updates come quickly so maybe it's time to add version numbers to the 'TGZ' file.

Anyway, I'm falling back to the previous version (as soon as I can figure out which one it is).

Seconds later: Back to the previous version and all is as it was.
What do you mean by settings? If you mean the Tweaks entry than this is possible. I'll never use the tweaks dialog. I'll adjust all settings in the koboplugins.ini. I'll check if I can reproduce the error.

I'll add a version number to the next releases.
ikarus9999 is offline   Reply With Quote