View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 07:34 PM   #15
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by friktion View Post
Now that I think of it, my problem started that way too. I received notice of 2 updates for my applications - also like you, one was ES File Explorer ...
Ah so the app store is to blame. Be sure to report the bug to Amazon.

I use the latest Version of ES File Explorer that I sideloaded.
It has alot more features like Move and Copy to. The one in the app store is very old.

If you have a sideloaded version of an app and it's also in the app store make sure to ignore the update notice because it won't work due to the signatures being different.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote