View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 09:24 AM   #34
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenr276 View Post
It worked. You are the greatest!
Not really - if I was the bug wouldn't have been there in the first place causing you the grief

I found the cause of the problem. I would guess that neither you nor becky had upgraded from a much older version of this plugin than I had anticipated. So an error was being thrown while it started up trying to upgrade your config files, and that left them in the bad state.

I will publish a new version of the plugin shortly which will fix this for anyone whose config files have been left in that state, as well as handling people upgrading from the more recent versions, including those who successfully updated with the 1.1 release.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote