View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 09:01 PM   #2
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Yes! My eyes are the biggest reason I like e-books.

But I also dislike paper smells, especially older books, so in addition I am happier to "curl up" with a good e-book. It has more of an emotional good feeling for me than paper books. Odd, because most people talk about how they can't give up the emotional attachment to paper.

The main advantage of paper is that I can give it away when I'm done, and that I can take it where I might get it wet or lose it.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote