View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 09:32 PM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by minsik View Post
Along a very similar vein is it possible to make calibre use this as the default action for adding files but also to add files within folders?
this i though worked some time ago in unknown version but it may not have. I know the option in the add files button drop down list but why not allow customisation of the add files button?

Maybe there is a way but as yet i cant locate it.

thanks for all suggestions etc.
MInsik
Adding bulk files is usually a 1 time function used primarily for setting up a library.

If you want to add a block of new book (eg. a Baen Bundle), consider setting up an 'Auto-Add' folder to drop them into. DO REMEMBER the original files dropped will be deleted after adding them into the library
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote