View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 05:58 PM   #13
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackastor View Post
First attempt at installing this firmware to my H20 resulted in corruption and freezing.

Updated from Firmware 3.16 which was never released for my device but installed regardless. Factory reset to default and upgraded instantly to 3.15 and then completed the Update to 3.17. This resulted in a satisfactory install with no corruption. It did however result in me having to reinstall a copy of my data base to restore my books.

regards

JAck
Another sidenote is that going from 3.16.10 to 3.17 may require a factory reset (or possibly just a firmware downgrade??) for devices other than the Glo HD. Nickel reboot may prevent 3.17 from installing. Apparently this shoudln't be an issue on the Glo HD (which is what it was officially released for IIRC).
robko is offline   Reply With Quote