View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 09:30 AM   #8
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
I don't know why they offer the e-ink charger at all....just sell the PowerFast one and it will charge e-ink devices in addition to the tablets.

I have a PowerFast and Kindle USB cable and I use it to charge every electronic piece of equipment I have that uses micro-USB. Paperwhite, Fire HD, android phone, bluetooth headset, etc.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote