View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 10:59 AM   #397
Jaden
Evangelist
Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by RZetlin View Post

Sleep/Power off

Aura: No “smiley” face icon. Just the words “Sleeping” and “Powered off” show up. I guess the developers want to go with a more mature feeling with the Aura and cut out the cute icons.
I must admit that this is one thing I miss on my Aura.

Call me immature for all I care, but I liked the smiling Kobo face when powering on (and the other faces whenever they appeared).

Yes, it may be a bit more mature, but it's also colder. It was so nice to be "greeted" by a friendly face and now there are only dots.

I know, both readers are only electronic devices, but with them having faces, we get more attached to them. Some products are even designed to look like they were having faces, cars or vacuum cleaners and other products, for example.
Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote