View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 11:27 AM   #25
Piscean
Piscean began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nexus 7, Windows Phone, ASUS tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yar-PocketBooker View Post
But, anyway, thank you for bringing this up - I'm sure, we'll get a number of positive feedbacks from those folks who also had our service and were extremely satisfied with it.
After reading the entire thread, I need to chime in on this comment.

Rangrang, I'm sorry you're having problems with your device and not getting the resolution you want/expect. I know that can be frustrating.

From my own personal experience, I have to say I am blown away by the customer service I've seen before, during and after the purchase of my 360.

Before I purchased it, I sent a bunch of email questions to the info email address. I asked about charge times, battery life, screen resolution, book formats, DRM issues, you name it, I covered it. I got fantastic help on all topics.

Once I ordered, they kept me in the loop as to when I would receive my 360.

After a couple months of hard use, my 360 developed a screen issue. Not a broken screen, but I had some trace lines across the screen which made it hard to read. I sent pictures to the info email alias and asked what I should do. They said to send it in and it would be covered by warranty. Upon sending the device in, they felt it was taking a bit longer than expected to repair, so they just sent me a new device rather than make me wait for mine to be repaired.

From my experience, I've seen nothing but fantastic service.
Piscean is offline   Reply With Quote