View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 03:52 AM   #20
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
screen

I would say that the screen is indeed broken from the pictures. I am guessing its problem is on the underside, I think there are a couple of layers to the screen.

I am surprised that the screen is having that issue. With my Cool-er I am not exactly as careful as I could be, I put it in my purse without a cover on a regular basis (I do not recommend this) but so far I have not cracked or damaged the screen, now when it comes to firmware I have had problems.

With the PB360 I think there is less chance of a damaged screen because of the cover it comes with.

Amy
sassanik is offline   Reply With Quote