View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 01:36 PM   #10
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness
Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just a whole bunch. I guess I am a collector now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rixte View Post
I admit, I'm very surprised that the #1 target market are people that already have a Kindle - I can't imagine the changes that would make me want to upgrade within the space of a year. I know the first adopters have had theirs for about 15 months or so, but that still seems really fast.
Often, early adopters buy up and equip their family and friends.

Like I bought bigger capacity RIOs back in the day and gave the old ones to my wife and son - who while not heavy music listeners - still got use from them.

I got Kimmy a PRS-505 but I am waiting on the next generation to get E-ink for me, probably the Wizpac txtr reader.

Last edited by Phogg; 02-04-2009 at 02:28 PM. Reason: capitalization
Phogg is offline   Reply With Quote