Thread: MobileRead Discussion/Suggestion Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 07:23 PM   #287
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
I'd like to propose a change to be implemented whenever appropriate (i.e. probably the beginning of 2016) that just occurred to me while thinking about how nice it is this month that we got to the poll sooner...five days (the 25th) or seven days (the 27th, a week if you want to give a couple extra days just in case)....
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
A week should be reasonable....
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Another consideration for shorter nomination periods is that the current timing skews us to choose shorter books....
A week sounds good to me, and better all around than 10 or sometimes even 11 days. If no one objects, I could implement this starting with next month's selection.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote