View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 12:24 AM   #31
martienne
.~^пиратка^~.
martienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
I would use Genesis.html, Exodus.html, Leviticus.html, Numbers.html, Deuteronomy.html -- this will automatically provide forced pagebreaks.

Have you gotten the titles working? If not, I could try offering some suggestions.
Yes, I got the titles working

But there is a problem, I think: The Titles are H1.
However, they are not the highest in the Hierarchy.
That will be "Old Testament" and "New Testament" although I haven't added that yet. I'll do that at the end.

So I am thinking now that when everything is finished, I'll have to replace H1 to H2, H2 to H3 etc, so that I can use H1 for Old and New Testaments.
Does that make sense, or am I misunderstanding?

The reason I want to get the headers right, is because I'm going to need a TOC with clickable items. Otherwise navigation is impossible.

I don't know how to do it, so it's the final challenge after the cutting and pasting is done.

There was some funny formatting in Leviticus and Deuteronomy, but after that it didn't take long.

Right now I am stuck at Psalms because of the unusual format, it's causing troules.

I'm noticing minor formatting error from the publisher, actually!

Last edited by martienne; 07-16-2014 at 01:05 AM.
martienne is offline   Reply With Quote