View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 12:02 AM   #66
JFHey
Enthusiast
JFHey turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.JFHey turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.JFHey turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.JFHey turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.JFHey turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.JFHey turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.JFHey turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.JFHey turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.JFHey turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.JFHey turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.JFHey turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: KT, PW2, KO2
sorry for my noob question, but after hours and hours of searching and trying (and staying up til 6 am...) I'm not more clever than before.

Will this solution enable my sideloaded books to be synced to the Kindle for Mac app?
(background: personal documents can't be accessed with the Kindle for Mac app. They can however be sideloaded into it, but without syncing of highlights or furthest read page.)

edit: I managed to make it appear on my Kindle Touch as 'book' instead of 'document', but it doesn't get synced to any other device.

Last edited by JFHey; 12-12-2013 at 12:13 AM.
JFHey is offline   Reply With Quote