Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 02:09 PM   #748
pirl8
Pest
pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KT, PW3
ixtab!

I noticed just now what I suspect to be a very interesting side effect of your font size patch.

I've added custom fonts using the USE_ALT_FONTS + ;fc-cache simple hack.
With your patch I've reset font sizes removing those unuseful EXTREMELY-LARGE setting.

In the Aa dialog, after the line with official fonts, there are now THREE lines for custom fonts instead of two. I guess that being the font size line shorter, there's more place for listing custom files.

Wouldn't it be possible to set the height of the "Aa" dialog?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2012-09-29T20_02_08-0200.gif
Views:	310
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	93063  
pirl8 is offline   Reply With Quote