View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 11:03 AM   #36
mr ploppy
Feral Underclass
mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2nd hand paperback
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
So stop with the red herrings already.
It's not vastly different. None of those writers made any money from me for those books, other than the few pence they might have got from library loans if they hadn't already reached the limit. And none of them would have ever sold me a new book if it wasn't for the ones I'd already read. Don't forget there's no second hand market for ebooks, so a certain amount of slippage doesn't really matter. Piracy will never be as much of a problem for writers as second hand books.
mr ploppy is offline   Reply With Quote