View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 09:37 PM   #8
PMrev
Groupie
PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmcconnochie View Post
I successfully created a library on my personal OneDrive and read books from it on my iPad Pro.

By the way the reset cloud option does not work. I had to delete then reinstall CC on my iPad

I could create a library on my Business OneDrive however when I chose cloud option on CC and finally got the login screen (see note above) I entered my email login for business OneDrive craig@mathstudiolive.com and got a Microsoft message along the lines that this was not a valid login. (It is!) Hence cannot read the books in my library on Business OneDrive. Is this a bug or a limitation or it does work but I can't get it to work.

Finally another comment. I gifted Calibre plus paid for the CC. Not that happy about all the problems.

I was a software engineer, architect and project / program manager for 20 years in Australia and the US responsible for releasing commercial software. In my judgement CC is too unstable and buggy to charge for it. Gifting is fine.

That said I appreciate the effort and need your software and I am supporting you guys financially.

My CC runs on iPad Pro and iPhone X. My Calibre content server runs on both my iMac and iPad Pro. I have all the latest software installed.

Hey,

Looking into this, haven't gotten any other reports of invalid username rejections.

Thanks for being patient with us as we work to stabilize the app to the standard you see fit.

Thanks,
Alex
PMrev is offline   Reply With Quote