View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 04:54 AM   #125
JTravers
Groupie
JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
PhatPad is also on sale at 0.89€ ($0.99). I don't think I'm interested though, so I won't buy it, but if you're interested it's a rare occurrence, I've had an alert set on the price of that app for a long time and it's the first time I see it go down.
What's the difference between PhatPad and WritePad, if you don't mind explaining. Thanks!
JTravers is offline   Reply With Quote