View Single Post
Old 05-01-2021, 09:49 AM   #6
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
It's in French. He talks about a couple of delicate points where you have to carefully read the screen instructions.

Quote:
J'ai placé les dossiers décompressés dans le dossier racine de mon pc. Surprise : la boite de dialogue aux points 3/ à 6/ (The Rockchip Microdrive Assistant will uninstall related drivers of the current system.) est en fait en anglais ! La partie concernant l'installation du driver de flashing (Install Onyx device flashing driver)est un peu délicate. Il faut bien lire les instructions. Quand la boite de dialogue au point 8-3/ s'ouvre bien cliquer sur "device" puis sélectionner "Load Preset Device". De mémoire une fenêtre s'ouvre et il faut sélectionner "driver.cfg" qui se trouver dans le même dossier : "driver". J'espère que j'ai été assez clair. Bonne chance ! Nos amis anglophiles utiliseront Google traduction pour traduire nos propos
I'll translate when I have time. It sounds safe enough, just a tad convoluted and you must follow the instructions exactly. Apparently the upgrade is not a Beta. Android 9 is a finished upgrade on the Pro.

Much as I like to tinker with devices, my Nova Pro does all I need. If I bricked it, I would be pissed. But I d/led the files just in case I change my mind.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote