View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 03:30 PM   #8
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre
Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony reader prs700, kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by clearlakeoakie View Post
For some reason I wasn't able to connect to my Paypal account through your link ... so I made a donation from the Calibre.ebook website. I only wish that I could afford to donate what your software is worth!
Oh sorry the link did not work but i just copied it from the donate button on the calibre-ebook website. thanks a lot. I am just thrilled at the gesture.
Krittika Goyal is offline   Reply With Quote