View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 04:19 PM   #55
Wald07
Audiophile
Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexux7 2nd Gen & Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearMountainBooks View Post
Anyway, the point (and I do have one) is I read a pretty decent one yesterday that I enjoyed:

Driving Mr. Dead by Molly Harper. I've passed this by SEVERAL times because it's billed as a novella--it's book-length so far as I'm concerned even if it's on the short side of a book. It took me 2.5 hours to read and I think it's near 200 pages. It's a fun read. Yeah a couple of plot points could have been tied up in a bow that were left a bit drifting, but it was funny, cuuuuute and a lot of fun to read. It's only 1.99.

Light reading, definitely not oversexed, and has a cute plot.
Picked this one up for $5.95 at the Audible paperback sale.
Wald07 is offline   Reply With Quote