View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 09:48 PM   #2
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
I decided to get one just because of the price and because I've found the Nook HD to be a useful tablet and wanted the larger size, and ordered it online from Walmart with in-store pickup. It was showing "in stock" at my local store. My "it's ready, pick it up now" email turned out to be a "sorry, we don't have it in stock and have wait for a shipment" email. So instead of getting the device today, I now have a time-frame of 3-6 days, with my new order date pickup date now June 19th, which is actually 8 days away.

If I had wanted it for a Father's Day gift, I would have be SOL.

So if you are ordering it that way, call the store first to make sure it is really in stock.
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote