View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 12:43 PM   #14
Analogus
Fanatic
Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2x Sony PRS-350; PRS-300 (†), Paperwhite (†), Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post
Or buy a very big hat - a sombrero, that'd do the trick......
Please don't laugh... I really tried that
No sombrero but a felt-hat made in scandinavia (black). Over 20 years ago I used it for trecking tours (though that time the terms "trecking" and "nordic walking" have been unknown).
Only usable in dense woods and uninhabited areas

Besides: those times I wished something like an ereader. Carrying books over hundreds of miles/kilometres per feet is hard work. My solution at that time was to burn every day the pages of the books I did't use any more in the campfire to save weight...

A.
Analogus is offline   Reply With Quote