View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 07:21 PM   #7
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I don't name my Kindle but I don't leave it as it is either. I use a naming format.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimberlyFDR View Post
I use the same naming format (Kimberly's Kindle, Kimberly's Fire, and Kimberly's iTouch--for Kindle app on there). The same names are in my email address book so that I can quickly pull up which device I want to email a document to.
I do the same as you both. It makes it very simple to send documents without having to think too much.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote