View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 08:48 PM   #2060
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlenellie View Post
Even though I've read pages of posts and info, I'm confused.

Can I use KUAL to create a custom menu or add a shortkey to run a php program? Even though my K4 is jailbroken, has KUAL, KUAL+ and helper I can't see how to do that.
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlenellie View Post
In the images at the top of this thread there's a 'Replace Store Buttons' menu option but my installation doesn't have that. Is that what I need or another extension - what am I missing?

Thanks
The KUAL extensions: spoiler in the first post in this thread gives an overview and pointers to extensive documentation.

Download some extensions (you don't have to install them), unzip them and study the contents.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote