View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 09:24 PM   #55
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
It resizes the buttons to one page. it can handle up to 30 in one page.

Right. you want params on button names. maybe. Ill have a look.

If you can find what broke it then great
I told you it crashed when you got too many entries. That is more than likely the problem. Can't remember how many I did make. And did not look for the magic number, as you said it is only useable (as in readable) for so many.

Solution: Extend launcher for nested menus, or scrollable menus. I vote for both.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote