View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 04:00 PM   #19
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Oh Kaz, those are beautiful! I'm almost ashamed to show any of mine. Almost. The green one is an aventurine that I mined myself in NC. The red one is a chrysanthemum stone cabachon that I bought.
Dixie, The pendants are absolutely gorgeous! I would say that I "mine" the beads I use myself but it's really just a trip to the bead shop in Maryland! I am totally envious of your wire work. I haven't tried anything that intricate yet but it's on my "to do" list. I your post about taking a jewelry making class this summer in Georgia and I am totally jealous. You need to come up to NoVA so we can go bead shopping together!!

Lady Blue, I bought Ryleigh a teddy bear kit for Christmas. We are saving it for a summer project. Hopefully it will bear (pun intended) a resemblance to the picture on the box when we're finished. I've done a lot of home, clothing, and costume sewing but never a stuffed animal! Your daughter's work is beautiful and she is very creative! Has she done anything else since then?

Peverel, Some of the most interesting art in the Smithsonian Galleries here in Washington, DC are abstract art that look a great deal like your robots. Being creative is not limited to arts and crafts. I would love to see them in action! By the way, Happy Belated Birthday!!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote