View Single Post
Old 04-08-2016, 01:20 PM   #198
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmat1 View Post
How could I know? I got the german translation of the long version and I really don't believe, that all this additional text is added by the Translator.
You never know these things. There's an English translation of Grimms' tales floating somewhere on the web which manages to have 20 or 30 percent more words than the original and the brilliant translation by Margaret Hunt.
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote