Thread: Surface Pro
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 09:14 PM   #11
Kaysclie
Addict
Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Forma, Aura One,Ipad Pro 10.5, Oasis 3
Recently I bit the bullet and ordered the new 2017 Surface Pro. As a matter of fact today I just finished downloading the new updates etc. I was a bit worried when I first got it because the battery life wasn't very good. But now that it has finished its updates that worry has gone away. I really like this newer model ...previously I had the surface 3....and hope I am as fortunate as others here and my surface pro brings me many years of smooth service. So far it is a joy!
Kaysclie is offline   Reply With Quote