View Single Post
Old 09-21-2018, 09:45 AM   #1586
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkTrick View Post
Then I would suggest to change to title to "k2pdfopt: usage, help and issues (optimize PDFs for eReaders)"

Imo, at the moment it rather expresses "optimizes PDFs for viewing on e-readers" which is also what briss is doing

regards
If I used your suggested title, then new users would not necessarily know what k2pdfopt does. The title tells what k2pdfopt does, which is most important for me. Since the first word in the title is k2pdfopt, I figured it would be self-evident the thread is all about k2pdfopt and not other similar software. Again, that is the point of the sticky thread section in the PDF forum--to point out various useful PDF software as it relates to e-reading, where you will find the Briss thread.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote