Thread: Hacks Adding Backlight
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 11:32 AM   #20
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
I had the Kandle clip lights back when I had the DX. I used two of the lights on the DX in a futile attempt at evenly lighting the screen.

I used the DX off and on for about a year, then sold it. It was too big, too heavy, and hard to light for night reading. The page turn buttons were only on one side which made it clumsy for me.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote