View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 10:53 AM   #7
SnowRipple
Zealot
SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Note Pro
They released another video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj2Lvuc28k0

It is impressive that there is no mouse cursor shadow anymore, the refresh rate seems really great!

There is a lot of confusion about it on the web (I blame Dasung's poor marketing skills, they could learn a thing or two from e.g. Remarkable) but there will be 2 models: one with Pearl and one with Carta screen.

On their website one with Pearl has already sold out! From what I understand Pearl with ship in a month or so and Carta edition within 3 months.

The price difference between two is negligible (100 yuan) and based on big difference between Onyx Max and Max Carta I think it is worth the wait.

The price without taxes is around $720 which is a believe ok (no e-reader functionality though). We'll have to wait for some reviews first, but it is looking very solid!
SnowRipple is offline   Reply With Quote