View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 12:16 PM   #1
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
Arc 7 and usb port issue

Hi all! I am looking for a cheap tablet for my son and I am between the Kobo Arc 7 and the Nook Tablet. I can get a refurbished Arc here in Canada but I have read some have issues with the charging port. Do you know if this was resolved because it looks like it was older models but I am not sure as I don't know when they stopped manufacturing them.

It would save me a tiny bit to buy the Arc and he could get it sooner, but not much of a warranty. Where the Nook has a year warranty I believe.
Care is offline   Reply With Quote