View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 07:41 PM   #5
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Standing invitation

Dear ALL:

ANY MobileRead Forum members that live near San Jose, California and want to make an appointment for a hands on, on our devices... send me a private message and we will try to accomodate. We LIKE our forum members and we want to cooperate. Also, as I did last year, all are invited to our CES booth in Las Vegas to play all they want with the devices. I will send you a free guest pass.

I am not at war with the Cool-er... but I am trying to let you make your own decisions as educated as possible. The EZ Reader Pocket PRO comes in colors and has far more speed and finesse and lightness than any product out there.

One thing I will say: ONLY Astak is represented on this forum by a living and breathing person (we hope I am living and breathing anyway)! IF you want to get up close and personal with a manufacturer of eBook Readers, and courtesy matters to you, lets talk!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote