View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 10:12 AM   #314
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
If not all her books then she didn't opt out. She removed some books from Smashwords. I bet she is going Prime only with those titles.
Or there was an error. Some of mine say they don't qualify (Dragons of Wendal for example) but it shipped to Apple even though it said it would not. I didn't mind--I made sales and got credit for them, but there are often glitches.

It might be that they weren't supposed to ship and the author caught it. Or there was some other error. Sometimes the wrong info gets shipped and so on. I once had someone else's covers appear on my books at B&N. My description, my book...wrong cover!
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote