View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 09:46 AM   #10
Lofwyr23
Poker of bits and books
Lofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Tolino Vision 5
I used the T2 for a while, though not on mac.

The Evernote functionality should work ootb without you using the software, though I am not to speak there, I'm a tad paranoid when it comes to cloud services :E).

Calibre itself works as far as you want it to.

You can copy the books you crrently have on your device (I held my entire 3,5k books library on device and ion sync with calibre, you can download books from your local ebook store, add them to calibre (unless they use some method of DRM) and them push them to your device...

Basically you can wrap up everything around calibre but the firmware updates.

And the only thing calibre changes, is the ebooks when you move them around.
Lofwyr23 is offline   Reply With Quote