View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 05:13 AM   #1074
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashnburn View Post
Can we do an export import with Calibre on the iPad for this app?
Crashnburn, to me really the easiest way to access my Calibre books so I can read them using Marvin, is no export at all. You can simply let SugarSync or Dropbox (or some such service) mirror your Calibre's "Books" folder online, and that's it. Then, you can directly open any Calibre book on your iPad. You don't need to run Calibre's "content server" a single time -- and you still will have access to alll your Calibre books on your iPad (and therefore in Marvin).

PS: Of course, if you have no Internet connectivity on your iPad, that doesn't work, but folks who don't have Internet connectivity would be best off throwing or giving away their iPads -- it's a wireless device that relies on being online all of the time.