Thread: Glo 2.4.0 bugs
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 02:28 PM   #78
ShellShock
Wizard
ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Mini 2 Retina
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Calling something a bug that needs to be fixed that requires a totally non-standard change to the device (setting the locale) seems a bit much.

I'd rather see effort go into fixing real issues using the devices as intended by the manufacturer.
But I am. Using Kobo's own Nickel font, and their preferred locale (en_US), with their latest firmware, I cannot get italics to display in epubs. Do you now agree that this is a bug?
ShellShock is offline   Reply With Quote