View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 02:24 PM   #33
faithbw
Guru
faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Mini 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
While the OP did not specifically specify ePub as a requirement, it's inferred given that both the 505 and Kobo are ePub capable Readers.
Really? I get that you love Sony (I do too) but you are letting that get in the way of giving good advice to the OP.

Anyway, I would look at the Kobo Mini. Yes, Kobo's software might be more buggy than some others but for a basic reader, it works. Plus, the price is good ($79.99). The Nook STR is $79.99 as well. The basic Kindle reader is also good. At $69.00 it won't break the bank.

I would also look online at eBay for the PRS-350/650. You might be able to find a used one for ~$50.00. If you go this route, just make sure the seller is reputable and has good reviews before shelling out your money.
faithbw is offline   Reply With Quote