View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 01:26 PM   #38
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
[QUOTE=ucfgrad93;2385659]So, it is only immoral to avoid taxes on a large scale. The small amount you avoid is ok? QUOTE]

I think it is coming to this. US Prosecutors are not prosecuting HSBC because they are to big to prosecute.

I have a very small business and I use every legal means available to reduce my tax burden. And before you start criticizing businesses about the amount of tax they pay look into how much over all taxes businesses do pay. Businesses have to match Social Security and Medicare deductions of their employees. They pay 100% of both federal and state unemployment taxes. They collect and pay Sales Tax. They pay taxes on their inventory, including the things not for sale like furniture and computers. If you have not sold it by the end of the year you pay a tax on it. This is why companies do not like to be caught holding a lot of merchandise at the end of the year. Then there is Corporate Taxes due by March 15Th. Your business license is a tax. It is calculated on your sales for the year combined with the type of business you are in. I love it when people complain that April 15Th is coming around again. I pay taxes every month.
Apache