View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 12:03 PM   #196
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
We would zap you from beyond the grave!

[want to join us? I could ask Agatha to increase the body count ]
We authors are wily and determined. You can't stop us all (more's the pity...but wait, I digress.)

I'm good with ghosts. I have my salt ready (and in this case, if the chicken isn't properly seasoned, it can pull dual duty!) and my silver for the really evil cases (you know who you are.) I'm going to have to look for some protection against the ghost poison though. Not sure how to counter that. The arrowhead works against the evil eye, but I don't think that will suffice...
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote