View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 05:26 AM   #91
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
I checked my notes and I read Charlie Muffin (the first book) 17 yares ago and seem to remember liking it. So I bought the first three book now as Kindle books.
The first one was entertaining. I am currently reading the second one.

But they were probably just ocr:ed. There is a lot of a11 in the text which is suprising. Did they really not run the book through a spell checker? The second book also seem to have problem with view point changes. There are no graphical indication that we change view point.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote